Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Staying Busy...






Look at me staying on top of this blog thang for a change. Man I'm tired but loving having too many things going on at one time.

I've been invited to help coordinate the 2009 "I Got Soul" Conference & the 6th Annual DeSoto Hip Hop Summit - I'm bringing my Grammy affiliation to help boost the education & public presence of both events.

Looks like my travel plans are filling up - Feb (Grammy Awards & Twista's Official After Party (Los Angeles,Ca), Grammy Chapter Office (Austin,TX)), March (19th Annual Urban Network Music-Entertainment & Marketing Summit (Industry Hills,CA)), April (Grammy U Summit (Austin, TX), May (One Stop Shop - Producers Conference (Phoenix,AZ)) & July (Katt Williams Celebrity Basketball Game (USC - Los Angeles,CA)). I'm expecting a few more events to pop up in between these dates - WHY IS CALIFORNIA LIKE MY TOP TRAVEL PLACE RIGHT NOW. Big ups to Hunnid Racks for putting me on to these events - that's what a great sponsor is supposed to do folks.

Just keeping ya'll up-to-date on things.................wait MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT NEXT.

No comments: