Wednesday, June 24, 2009

A long time......




I haven't posted a blog in a few months.....because I've been so busy. I've turned 30, been out of town performing, finished the album and did a bonus cd, been featured in the DFW Quick twice, nominated to become a Governor of the Grammy Texas Chapter, hosted a workshop/performed at the 5th Annual DeSoto Hip Hop Summit and been asked back for the 2nd Annual Katt Williams celebrity baskeball game and wrote the official theme song for it. Who knew a kind gesture would turn into me having magazine write-up, radio interviews and even an opening & ending performance at the game (I'm on right before Kelly Price doing the National Anthem - thats huge). Alot has been going on and looks to continue to be doing such so I'm just grateful for those around me helping and supporting and even those still hating.

No comments: