Wednesday, January 28, 2009

N.O.W. - THE ALBUM IS DONE

Yes, after all my talking and planning and updates - ITS DONE. All tracks are recorded, mixed & mastered. I did all of the lead and background vocals with the exception of having Big XL, Madame Ice & my cousin Roshada Taylor doing some backgrounds on a couple of songs. I wrote all of the tracks , produced half of them and helped mix all of them. I'm really proud of the work that me and Dano (co-producer/engineer) put into this album. Its a great reflection of my lyricism, vocals, production, performance, image, attitude and business. Here is the official tracklisting:

1. “Already Bro”
2. “N.O.W.”
3. “100”
4. “Already Gone”
5. “I Know”
6. “Get Off My Back” (feat. Big XL)
7. “I Want U”
8. “I’ve Been”
9. “I’ma Call U”
10. “Bet Ya Can’t”
11. “Get Grown”
12. “Free”
13. “Low”
14. “Somethin 4 U”
15. “Waistline”
16. “Wut It Is”
17. “On Tha Corner”
18. “One More Chance”
19. “How U Care”
20. “See U Lose”

Executive Producer: LaJohn “Smooth D.” Manoy
Associate Producer: Michael “Big XL” Allen
A&R Direction: The Execs
Management: Forever Management
Publishing: Johna’s Future Publishing/Emortul Music (BMI) & others
Album Production: “The Emortul Men” (Smiley Boy & Dano)
Live Instrumentation: Dano for Book ‘Em Dano Productions
(Acoustic & Electric Guitar, Bass & Piano)
Art Direction: LaJohn D. Manoy for Em-Print
(Publishing, Media & Graphics)
Art Design: TBA for TBA Graphics
Photography: Charles Reece for Charles Edwards Photography
Videography: Adam Lowe for Lowe Budget Cinematics
Music Supervisor & Head Engineer: Danny “Dano” Coleman
for Book ‘Em Dano Productions
Recording Engineers: LaJohn “Smiley Boy” Manoy & Michael “Big Man” Allen
Tracks were recorded @ "Dano’s House" & “Emortul Plane Studio” (Dallas, TX)
All tracks were mixed & mastered @ "Dano’s House" (Dallas, TX)
by Dano & Smiley Boy

www.smoothd.com / www.emortulz.com
(C)(P) 2003-2009, Emortul Entertainment
(a Project Emortul LLC company – www.emortul-project.com)
1431 Stella Ave. Dallas, TX 75216
Manufactured & Distributed by Cop That Manufacturing & Distribution.
All Rights Reserved. Unauthorized reproduction of this recording
is prohibited by Federal Law and subject to criminal prosecution.


Were in the process of finishing the artowrk so as soon as it's done I will post the cover (maybe even the whole layout). Music from the album will start popping up online this weekend so visit the links at the bottom of this page to hear the latest. Holla

No comments: